5-Part Guide to Use When Comparing Online Proctoring Services
When you go shopping for online proctoring services and software, you may be surprised to find that they come in many shapes and sizes. The process can be overwhelming – there are countless remote proctoring features to compare, and you also need to consider the needs and perspectives of your stakeholders: students, faculty, and administration.
- Can it detect cell phone use during the online exam?
- Does it protect my exam questions from being posted on unauthorized test banks?
- Is it easy to use for faculty and students?
- Does it integrate with our Learning Management System (LMS)?
- How does it ensure that my students’ data stays private?
- How long does it take to implement?
These are all common questions that we’ll address in this ebook along with a variety of other features, functionality, and use-cases.
We’ve interviewed higher education administrators, instructors, and instructional designers about their experiences selecting online exam proctoring systems and put their suggestions together in this ebook to serve as a comprehensive guide as you evaluate online exam proctoring for your institution.
- Lockdown Browser
- Automated Proctoring
- Live Online Proctoring
- Blending Automated Proctoring & Live Proctoring
- Multi-device detection
- Student data privacy
- Voice detection
- LMS Integration
- Online exam question and content protection
- Ease of use
- Third-party online exam proctoring
- Scheduling proctored online exams
- ID Verification
- Accessibility and customization
- Implementation timeline & needed personnel
- Seamless LMS Integration
- Training and ongoing support for faculty
- Types of support
- Flat rate vs variable rate
- Additional costs to avoid
Part 1: Why is online proctoring needed?
As an increasing number of schools are transitioning to online learning and reimagining their courses, online exam proctoring systems are being called on to:
- Ensure academic integrity
- Protect accreditation
- Improve student success
- Scale online programs
You don’t want to put your institution’s reputation on the line, but your students need a convenient and streamlined online testing experience.
How can you provide the best of both worlds?
Selecting the right online exam proctoring software is crucial to protecting the peace of mind of your faculty and administration.
Universities and colleges continually protect their name and reputation with carefully crafted policies and procedures to ensure academic integrity. As online program enrollments steadily increase, higher education institutions have to stay ahead of rapidly advancing technologies and go beyond simply checking the box of industry standards.
Did you know ID verification is required by law for some online programs?
According to the federal government’s 2008 Higher Education Opportunity Act, higher education institutions that receive Title IV funding are required to verify the identity of enrolled online students by at least one of the following methods:
- Online Proctored exams
- New or other technologies and practices which verify identify
- Secure login and password, such as a Learning Management System (LMS)
By choosing online exam proctoring software that effectively monitors students and prevents cheating, you can provide online courses with the same level of quality as in the classroom.
The right online proctoring service will offer your students two key things — convenience and academic rigor. Online exams are, of course, necessary for students who are part of a completely digital program, but they also offer incredible flexibility to students on campus. By providing them with the freedom to take their exams anytime, anywhere, you help them make sure they’re fully prepared and in the very best frame of mind possible, increasing the chances that they’ll do well.
Part 2: What are the types of online exam proctoring?
There are a few common methods of online exam proctoring:
- Lockdown browser
- Automated proctoring
- Live proctoring
- Blending automated proctoring and live online proctoring
What is a lockdown browser?
Lockdown browsers are used to prevent students from accessing other browsers, websites, or applications during an exam and also restrict certain function keys and keyboard shortcuts. A lockdown browser is a starting point for proctoring online exams but lacks many features that address academic dishonesty.
How does a lockdown browser work?
They integrate with the LMS and prevent students from accessing websites, applications, and keyboard functions during the exam.
What are the benefits of a lockdown browser?
- Easy to implement
- Simple functionality prevents one aspect of academic dishonesty
- Printing and screen capture is disabled
What are the issues of using a lockdown browser?
- They only address one aspect of academic dishonesty
- Students can easily work around a lockdown browser to find answers and cheat
- If no other proctoring technologies are implemented with the lockdown browser, a student can use their mobile device to search for answers, refer to their class notes or assigned books, and even ask a friend.
What is automated proctoring?
This online proctoring method uses AI technology to monitor the student’s online exam.
How does automated proctoring work?
- A student sits down for the online assessment, verifies their identity, and then starts the exam
- AI technology monitors the student during the online exam
- Someone reviews the recording of their session and prepares a report for the instructor
- The instructor can also review the session recording to better evaluate any flagged incidents
What are the benefits of automated proctoring?
- No one has to be present during the online exam
- Students can access online exams day or night
- Reports provide critical details about student behavior
- Instructors can easily review reports and decide if any academic dishonesty has occurred
What are the issues with automated proctoring?
- Cheating is addressed after the exam
- AI can miss some potential academic misconduct
- The exam recording has to be reviewed in its entirety which can be a lengthy process
- The lengthy review process delays grading, which can frustrate faculty and students
What is live proctoring?
Proctoring services that aren’t using automated proctoring usually use live remote proctors who watch students as they take the exam.
How does live proctoring work?
- Live remote proctors watch the student while they take their online exam to ensure that academic integrity is upheld
- Remote proctors can intervene if any issues arise
- After the online exam, live remote proctors create an exam report and send the recording to the instructor for review
What are the benefits of live proctoring?
- Live proctoring means that you get many of the same benefits of proctoring an in-person, on-campus exam
- Having a human monitor the online exams can make instructors more comfortable with the integrity of their exams
- Live remote proctors can communicate with students in real-time
- Sessions are still recorded so instructors can review if needed
What are the issues with live proctoring?
- Live remote proctors are often watching multiple students simultaneously (as many as 10 at a time) which increases the chance of missing incidents of academic dishonesty
- Students know they’re being watched which can increase exam anxiety and negatively impact exam performance
- Scheduling is a hassle because students have to schedule ahead of time and align with the availability of the remote proctor
- Some students have described live proctoring as “creepy” because the proctor is visible on their desktop throughout their exam
Blending Automated Proctoring and Live Online Proctoring
Blended online proctoring solutions, such as Honorlock, provide the benefits of automated proctoring and live proctoring.
How does Honorlock’s online exam proctoring work?
- Honorlock provides the first and only online proctoring service that will prompt a live certified proctor to “Pop-in” a student’s session if any issues are detected
- When the AI alerts a remote proctor of a potential issue, they can review the situation before intervening, which provides a less intimidating and non-invasive exam experience
- Honorlock’s live remote proctors only interact with students when they’ve engaged in behavior outside of the exam’s rules
- Faculty save time when reviewing the assessment report because they don’t have to review false flags
- When Honorlock’s remote proctors are alerted by AI, the proctor is attentive and focused on one student only
- There are no scheduling headaches because Honorlock’s AI and live proctors are 24/7/365
- Real-time reporting is available
Ultimately, you should evaluate each online proctoring method and decide what works best for your institution.
Part 3: What questions should I ask about online proctoring features and functionality?
There are seemingly endless features and functionality to consider when evaluating online exam proctoring systems. You also need to ensure that features and functionality meet the expectations and needs of your students, faculty, and administrators.
With online proctoring, you’re not just preventing cheating and protecting academic integrity, you’re also setting your faculty and students up for success with online proctoring software that’s secure, easy to use, and scalable.
Use this list of questions to drive your search and conversations with online exam proctoring companies:
Can your online exam proctoring software detect cell phones and other secondary devices?
Nearly all students have a cell phone, a tablet, or even a smartwatch. As technology advances, your testing technology needs to advance along with it—you need online proctoring software that can detect cell phones and other devices and prevent students from using them to cheat on exams.
Most online proctoring services have yet to solve this problem, leaving your results vulnerable.
Follow-up question: Does the proctoring software capture a screen recording of the specific sites visited by these devices and provide it to the instructor?
How does the proctoring software protect your online exam questions and content from unauthorized use on the internet?
Faculty spend a lot of time crafting exam questions that will allow students to demonstrate their newly gained knowledge. It’s frustrating when these questions are copied and shared with common study sites such as Quizlet, Chegg, and Coursehero.
Follow-up question: Does the proctoring software you’re considering automatically take steps toward removing that exam content from unauthorized sites?
Does the online proctoring software seamlessly integrate with your LMS?
Ensure that the online proctoring software seamlessly integrates with your LMS, such as Canvas, Blackboard, and D2L Brightspace, so that faculty and students can work in a learning environment they’ve already mastered. The proctoring system you choose should operate within your LMS without requiring additional logins and passwords.
Follow-up question: Does the online proctoring software natively acquire your institution’s branding in the LMS?
Can you remote proctor exams with third-party integrations such as Cengage, Pearson, and McGraw Hill?
When faculty need to administer exams outside of your LMS, they need a remote proctor solution that will provide effective evaluation while preventing academic dishonesty. Make sure your proctoring software seamlessly works with third-party systems.
Is real-time reporting available? If not, how long does it usually take to receive exam reporting?
Both students and faculty expect fast turnaround times for online evaluations. Unfortunately, many online proctoring systems can take up to three days to provide exam recordings for faculty review, and faculty then need to log into a third-party system for access. Make sure that the online proctoring service provides timely access to exam recordings.
- Are the proctored online exam reports provided within your LMS?
- Is there an additional cost associated with reporting?
Is online exam scheduling flexible and on-demand?
When exam proctoring services use live proctoring, students usually find that they have to schedule their exam time in advance. Limited proctor hours can prevent students from being able to take the exam when they are most ready and most alert. This creates headaches and frustration. Be sure that exam scheduling is on-demand to avoid headaches and provide a smooth experience for your students.
Follow-up question: If the proctoring software requires online exam scheduling ahead of time and a student has an unexpected conflict and needs to reschedule their online exam, will they be penalized?
Do users have to download proctoring software or is it browser-based?
Generally speaking, if your students are still required to download software when they take a proctored online exam, it’s time to upgrade your online proctoring software. Downloading software can be annoying and raises security concerns. You need online proctoring software that utilizes browser extensions to save time and hassle.
Follow-up question: If you have to download bulky proctoring software, how much storage space will it take up, and will that slow down your computer?
Does the proctoring software have voice detection?
Online proctoring solutions with voice detection features are often hypersensitive to sounds which can cause over-flagging. This hypersensitivity is not only annoying for your faculty but also causes unneeded stress for students. Ideally, you’ll find a proctoring software with robust voice detection AI that reduces false flags and gives students who like to read questions aloud the peace of mind that they will not be flagged inappropriately.
The voice detection AI should go beyond simply listening for a voice and have the capability to identify common phrases, such as “Hey Siri” or “OK Google,” to identify students who may be attempting academic dishonesty. Additionally, instructors and administrators should be able to create and update a list of dynamic words and phrases specific to their needs.
- Is the voice detection in real-time? When a valid issue arises, the proctoring software should immediately alert a live proctor who can pop into the exam session in real-time to determine whether the student is acting appropriately.
- Does the proctoring software provide a written transcript when a voice is detected?
Does the online proctoring service quickly verify the student’s ID?
Many online proctoring services state that they verify the student’s ID, but how? Be sure to ask. It’s imperative that the system you choose read the content on the student’s ID and compare and match it to the student’s name and information in your LMS before the student is permitted to launch an exam.
- How long does the proctoring software typically take to verify a student’s ID? 60 seconds, a few minutes?
- Does the online proctoring service charge extra for ID verification?
Is the online test proctoring software easy to use?
The ideal online test proctoring software will be welcomed by both faculty and students if it’s easy to use and meets their needs. This is important because it can be the difference between true technology adoption vs wasting money on a platform that isn’t being used.
- What specific features save instructors time?
- What steps are involved for instructors to enable a proctored exam?
- There should be minimal steps required: The proctoring service should integrate and collect all necessary information so that instructors simply build the online exams like normal.
Can you customize online exams based on accessibility needs?
Instructors need the ability to create specific instructions for any student requiring accommodations. It’s also important to review the company’s VPAT and have it validated by your team.
Follow-up question: What assistive technologies are supported by the online proctoring solution?
Common assistive technologies are:
- Natural Reader
- NVDA (NonVisual Desktop Access)
- Ultra Hal TTS Reader
- TTS Add-ons for Browsers.
- Chirpy 2.0
- Read Aloud
How does the online proctoring service protect student privacy?
- What data is collected by the online proctoring service? You should be aware of exactly what data is collected by the online proctoring service as well as why that data is collected.
- Does the company sell or share student data?
- How long is data kept by the online proctoring service?
How does the online proctoring service secure your data?
- Is the proctoring software reliably hosted by a cloud service provider?
- Are employees of the online proctoring service trained and certified in FERPA and Data Protection?
- Does the online proctoring service have the company’s data, security, and business practices audited annually by independent third parties to obtain certifications such as SOCII?
- Is the online proctoring company GDPR compliant? This information should be readily available on their website.
Part 4: What questions should I ask online proctoring services about implementation, training, and support?
Critical variables that are often overlooked when purchasing online proctoring technology are implementation, training, and ongoing support. Online exam proctoring implementation should be strategically streamlined, expertly project managed, and fully supported during and after to ensure a complete onboarding that sets your institution and students up for success.
Timeline to implement online exam proctoring
Institutions want to implement online exam proctoring in a few days or weeks, not months. This ensures that they’re getting their money’s worth by utilizing the remote proctoring technology as early as possible.
To set your institution up for success, you’ll want to establish a few things before you begin the online proctoring implementation process:
What’s your go-live date?
Once the go-live date is established, the full implementation including training and onboarding sessions take place. The proctoring service should be flexible enough to accommodate institutional needs and ready to initiate services and complete the project by the go-live date.
Who are your administrators?
This is the list of who at your school should have admin accounts (list names and emails)
What dates and times are open for your team?
Training should be available to your various audiences by virtual webinars or on-site workshops. However, make sure that the online exam proctoring service provides ongoing training materials and 24/7/365 support for students, faculty, and administrators.
What training for online exam proctoring is available for each of your audiences? (Student, instructors, administrators)
Ask the online proctoring service to provide a sample training plan that details each segment and the goals.
What ongoing training resources are available?
The online proctoring services should include resources such as quick reference guides, FAQs, and technical information for users.
Customer Success Managers
Whether you have feature requests or just want some help, you should make sure that the online proctoring service includes a dedicated Account Manager or Customer Success Manager (CSM) to help you along the way. The CSM’s primary responsibility is to ensure your success.
Support for Faculty and Students
Since education is an around-the-clock endeavor, remote proctoring support for your faculty and students should be too.
Ask these questions to ensure that you’re receiving the best support possible:
- What are the support hours of operation?
Remote proctoring support should be readily available anytime, 24/7/365, for your students and faculty.
- Does the proctoring service include technical support or is it an additional cost to the online proctoring software?
Technical support for online proctoring software is often an added expense. To keep your costs under control, make sure that the online proctoring service includes this price along with the software.
- How is support provided?
Ideally, instructors, students, and administrators will have multiple options for support such as support via phone, live chat, and email.
- Is support built into the remote proctoring software or do users have to go to a different program or application?
- Is remote proctoring support provided in real-time?
Part 5: What are the online proctoring cost structures and how do you avoid additional costs?
Each instructor, not to mention each course, has variable requirements for proctored online exams. This can lead to unfair hikes in cost.
To avoid unfair online proctoring cost hikes, ask the following questions :
- Do you charge a flat rate per online exam/student or does the cost vary?
- With flat rates, you’re able to protect your bottom line and better estimate online exam proctoring costs. As an example, when online proctoring services charge per hour, you may pay twice as much (or more!) for longer proctored online exams.
- Do students have to pay extra to reschedule an exam?
- Some live proctoring services require that students pay a fee to reschedule the exam.
- Is implementation and training an additional cost
- Be cautious of additional costs such as implementation and training which can be tossed in the contract at the last minute or added later with an additional cost. To provide the best experience possible, online proctoring services should provide implementation and training at no additional cost.
Honorlock Online Exam Proctoring
Honorlock online exam proctoring combines the benefits of automated and live remote proctoring in addition to patented features that are reinventing the online proctoring experience for faculty and students. Additionally, Honorlock remote proctoring can be implemented in as little as two days and provides 24/7/365 faculty and student support.
Honorlock Online Exam Proctoring Features and Benefits
The first and only online proctoring software that detects cell phones
Honorlock online exam proctoring not only detects cell phones, tablets, and other devices – our patented AI captures a screen recording of the violation to provide as evidence of academic dishonesty. This online proctoring feature deters students from using their phones out of view, and you get to proctor beyond the webcam, protecting the academic integrity of your online exams.
The perfect blend of AI and live remote proctors
Honorlock is also the first and only online exam proctoring system that combines the benefits of automation with those of a live remote proctor. Honorlock’s AI monitors the student’s online exam for potential dishonesty and prompts a live remote proctor to join a student’s session in real-time if needed.
Online Proctoring with Meaningful Voice Detection in Real-Time
Honorlock’s Voice Detection feature goes beyond by listening for specific keywords or phrases, such as “Hey Siri” or “OK Google,” to identify students who may be attempting academic dishonesty and alerts a live proctor in real-time to pop into the exam session via chat to intervene and redirect the student. Our AI delivers a more robust voice detection system that reduces false flags, such as dog barking. Honorlock also provides a written transcript to instructors whenever a student’s voice is detected.
Automatically remove your online exam content from the Internet
Once you enable Honorlock in an online exam, our proprietary test bank removal technology, Search and Destroy™, automatically searches the Internet for leaked online exam questions and then requests that they be removed. It requests the removal of the online exam material from third-party websites for you by filing DMCA copyright takedown notices.
Seamless LMS Integration
Honorlock remote proctoring seamlessly integrates with your LMS. This also means no additional sign-on’s for faculty and students – in just a few clicks, your students and faculty are ready for the proctored online exam.
Remote proctor your third-party online exam
Honorlock will set your institution apart by delivering online proctoring services within third-party online exam systems such as MyMathLab, ALEKS, Pearson, and McGraw Hill. Faculty can easily register third-party online exams and customize exam settings in the LMS.
Real-time reporting on proctored online exams
Honorlock’s online exam proctoring collects extensive data during the exam session in the institution’s LMS. Reports on student activity are provided at no additional cost to the institution.
Honorlock’s real-time integrity analytics provide instantaneous results for a number of potential violations. For instance, if the student’s face goes outside the view of the camera, or if the student tries to use copy and paste against test guidelines then these violations are detected and available to the instructors in real-time via the Honorlock dashboard. The detailed reports that are available to each instructor include violations and any suspicious behavior/activity.
Scheduling online proctored exams is easy and on-demand
Honorlock’s online exam proctoring is on-demand 24/7/365. Students can take online proctored exams from anywhere at any time—even if it’s at 2 am over Thanksgiving break.
No bulky proctoring software to download
Honorlock’s proctoring software utilizes browser extensions to prevent unnecessary software and protect your students’ peace of mind. Honorlock’s light Chrome browser extension takes just moments to install before an online exam and seconds to delete afterward.
Verify student ID in about 60 seconds
Honorlock’s proctoring software quickly captures the content on the student’s ID along with their photo so you can be sure the student taking the proctored online exam is the student getting credit.
Easy to use online exam proctoring
Honorlock remote proctoring was designed with the user in mind. Robust AI removes much of the manual labor involved, allowing faculty to focus on teaching and students to focus on completing their exam. Additionally, most online exam proctoring services require software or third-party logins, making the setup a challenge for the instructor and the pre-test experience even more stressful for the student. Being fully integrated with the LMS, Honorlock eliminates this stress. The instructor creates their test in the LMS as they normally would, and then simply clicks “Enable” and the test is ready for online proctoring. And it’s just as easy for the student.
Student Privacy is fundamentally important to Honorlock
Student privacy is incredibly important to students, professors, and Honorlock.
Here are a few keys to remember about Honorlock’s approach to student privacy:
- Honorlock is FERPA compliant
- Honorlock does not sell or monetize student data
- Honorlock does not use any student data for anything other than carrying out online exam proctoring services
- Honorlock proctoring software does not monitor your network or devices
- Only appropriate school personnel have access to student data
- Key staff from Honorlock will have access if needed to help provide quality control and support for instructors.
- Your school owns the data
- Honorlock uses an encrypted and secured connection during each online proctored exam. All videos and photos are stored on Honorlock’s platform. All data, including photos and video, is stored in an encrypted format on isolated storage systems within Honorlock’s private cloud in Amazon’s AWS U.S. data centers.
- We store data in accordance with your institution’s MSA
- After the specified time of your MSA, all student-related data is automatically purged unless the university requests an extension of a particular student’s data related to an academic integrity case. Upon request from the university, Honorlock can extend the data retention of a student’s data up to an additional 12 months.
Implementation of online proctoring can be completed in 2 days
Honorlock’s online proctoring implementation takes days, not weeks.
The implementation is streamlined, project managed, and fully supported throughout to ensure your success and that faculty feel confident and will actually use the proctoring software.
Training and Ongoing Training Materials
Training is available for students, faculty, and administrative staff and can be done via webinars or on-site training workshops.
Honorlock also provides a comprehensive list of quick reference guides, help articles, and videos for faculty and students. This includes resources provided to the admin to assist in student orientation and training. These online proctoring guides and tutorials are effective as a means of providing ongoing training for new faculty and/or administrator users.
24/7/365 Support for students and faculty
Just like our online exam proctoring, our support is on-demand 24/7/365. From implementation to proctoring online exams, our US-based, trained support agents are available via phone (faculty only), live chat, and email. Support access is available within the online proctoring software in real-time and you’ll speak with a real person.
Fully customizable online exam proctoring
Honorlock is ADA accessible and compliant with Section 508 of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Honorlock has also been developed and tested to conform to WCAG 2.0 level AA guidelines for accessible use. Conformance to accessibility guidelines is part of our development process and testing is completed using various tools including screen readers (eg: Jaws and NVDA) and Deque’s aXe. All information including details and disclosures have been specified in our VPAT.
Additionally, instructors can restrict or provide access to specific websites and applications during the proctored exam. Instructors are also able to provide descriptive guidelines for students to let them know exactly what is allowed and what isn’t allowed on your proctored exam.
There is also a section for instructors to put in any specific notes for remote proctors. This is where instructors can list any students that have any specific accommodations. The student guidelines make it easy for the remote proctor to see what guidelines the instructor provided for the student.
Honorlock online proctoring is used by more than 300 universities and colleges of all sizes:
Read quotes from their customer success stories:
Ease of Use
“The faculty loved it because it did what we wanted it to do and it was super easy to use. Even students said they liked Honorlock best.”
– Jill Simpson, Ph.D. University of North Alabama
“Having access to customer support 24/7/365 is huge. Especially during times like this when students may be taking exams at any time of day. You want them to have access to someone who can troubleshoot with them.”
– Daphnee St. Val, Senior Instructional Designer, Broward College
Protecting Online Exam Content From Unauthorized Use
“One of the unexpected features that has surprised and delighted our faculty is Search and Destroy. So fabulous!”
– Dr. Juliette Mersiowsky, Director of Distance Education and Digital Education Collaborative, Longwood University
Customizing Proctored Online Exams
“Instructors like how they can set different parameters in the exams. It’s a better experience for the students because instructors can be very specific, whitelist sites, and easily administer third-party exams. Overall, the semester has started out very very smoothly!”
– Paula Rodriguez, Director of the University Testing Center, Colorado State University
“We were working with Honorlock to do a pilot in the Spring and… was able to get us up and running for the Fall finals right away. All of the faculty were able to adapt within the two days; all were able to use it and review the tests. We did it quick!”
– Christopher Harvey, Executive Director of Academic Technology, St. Petersburg College
“Honorlock was more than a tool to guard or block students from using inappropriate information. It was also a means to detect and determine many different ways that students approach the exams. Because of access to the wealth of data/information through Honorlock, I became better able to utilize it.”
– Ryan P. Mears, PhD, University of Florida
Blended Online Proctoring Features
“When the AI is triggered, a skilled human proctor intervenes. This model worked better than the competitor’s model having all exams proctored by people who were unable to properly provide student support.”
– Kate Beverage, Director of Technology for Teaching and Learning Services, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Easy Student Online Exam Scheduling
“They don’t have to make a reservation like they used to do. They just log in and take the test anytime within the time window provided by the faculty member. It just works!”
– Ken Craver, Director of Distance Education, Tyler Junior College
Exclusive Remote Proctoring Features
“The features Honorlock had to offer blew everyone else out of the water; Search and Destroy and Multi-device Detection made us realize that we had to get this product… If we can’t verify that our students are the ones who are completing the work, and all of our quizzes are out there on the internet where anyone can look up the answers, what kind of quality is that degree?”
– Cody Moyer, M.Ed., Director of Learning Technology, Polk State College
Online exam proctoring is an ongoing strategic advantage for your institution’s online learning efforts and plays a vital role in improving student success and learning outcomes.
If your institution hasn’t previously used online exam proctoring or if you’re evaluating new online proctoring services, now is the perfect time to discover why so many other universities and colleges chose Honorlock to grow their online programs.
With over 300 customers of all sizes, Honorlock is continually reinventing and perfecting online exam proctoring to maintain academic integrity for schools and enable life-changing success for students.
“We know universities have many options when it comes to online test proctoring. Our goal is to be the best option. We’re committed to leading the industry through innovation and customer success.”
– Michael Hemlepp, CEO of Honorlock