AI tools like ChatGPT and Transcript are changing the landscape of higher ed and professional education by helping learners generate high-quality content and answer exam questions without truly understanding the material. They’re evolving daily, and plagiarism detection tools can only hope to play catch-up someday.
AI tools aren’t just a trend. Educators need to be ready for what’s next. But how can you stop them from being used?
Here’s what you’ll learn:
How AI tools work & what makes them human
- See how AI tools work & what they can do (hint: it’s a lot more than writing essays)
- Where do they get their information? Do they plagiarize?
- What makes ChatGPT so human?
Plagiarism checkers vs. ChatGPT
- We put ChatGPT to the test against 10 commonly used plagiarism checkers
- See how small changes to the instructions given to ChatGPT significantly reduce the ability to detect plagiarism
Outsmarting AI: Exam tips & technology to beat AI tools
- Practical tips for crafting exam questions that make AI tools less effective
- Software that can prevent the use of ChatGPT, Transcript browser extension, and other AI tools during online exams and assignments
VP of Product – Honorlock